rVoyage

Monday, February 06, 2006

You Are Here!

Welcome to rVoyage!

I want to share a few things about why this Conservative started rVoyage.

As you know, the "Conservative" is a principled person, believing in a set of ideals that are steeped in truth. Thus, it is hard to combat, at times, a web of deceit that is spun and propagated by those opposing "the right." You know and experience daily all the media outlets who propagate the spin from the Left. rVoyage, in part, is here to help clear that away. You are the ones who can help do that.

Your comments and opinions are vital in here. I welcome good, wholesome education, debate, and fun. A sense of community and, dare I use a much-used Christian word, "fellowship," are strongly encouraged in here.

A part of my political frustrastion derives from the state in which I dwell. Having lived in North Carolina for 17 years, I am tired of the Democrat-led governance we have, a behemoth of an example of abuse of power and money. The voyage we North Carolinians need to take is one of change. Change must occur in every aspect of our state government and it needs to happen this year. There is no time to lose, and we must elect good, Conservative candidates who have no fear in believing and carrying out those time-honored and proven Conservative principles.

I hope this blog will help you and others in forming the world around us. I will post things that are near and dear to my heart and hope to hear feedback from you. President Ronald Reagan stated, "In closing, let me thank you, the American people, for giving me the great honor of allowing me to serve as your president. When the Lord calls me home, whenever that day may be, I will leave with the greatest love for this country of ours and eternal optimism for its future. I now begin the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life. I know that for America there will always be a bright dawn ahead."

Let this day be the dawn of your own voyage.

God Bless America!

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home