rVoyage

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Obama Fiddles While "Rome" Burns

I am numb as I hear about the taxes, taxes and fees (read, taxes), that Obama, Pelosi, and Reid crafted. I am numb when I hear that each individual in America, if we had to shell out money straight out of our own pockets to pay our government's 2010 3 and 1/2 trillon dollar budget, we would have to place into Obama's hands (each one of us, mind you) about $12,000. The Democrats are spending in 6 weeks, now, more than President Bush spent in 8 years!! You out there need to work harder for the collective good. I am numb thinking how my daughter's future is eroding before my eyes. Lastly, I am numb watching Obama fiddle while his best cronies burn through our money and future.

I learned recently that Altanta, Georgia's symbol is the Phoenix. Think, "Burnin' Sherman." I am here to say that if we continue down this path Obama is leading us down, we as Americans will have to scrub the Eagle and adopt the Phoenix, too. That is, we could adopt the Phoenix if we have the God-given opportunity to rise out of the ashes to rebirth. I pray that God has mercy on us and will raise up Godly men and women to wash through our political system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home