rVoyage

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Latest Updates

Ken did a great job speaking at Sweet Union Republican Women's Club this last Tuesday night. Thank you to those who asked questions and commented on how much they enjoyed it. This was Deborah Barton's first night to be president of the club, and she did a fantastic job. I really look forward to her leadership. I enjoy reading what she finds and posts on her facebook account, too.

I'm enjoying the Democrats writhing over Rush Limbaugh and his comments about not wanting to see Pres. Obama succeed. Who in their "right" mind would want to see liberalism succeed! If Pres. Obama gets enlightened and wants to rule with the mindset of freedom and liberty and justice for all, I'll hop onto the "Succeed Train." Until then, I hope his endeavors will fail since I believe America will be in peril if liberals get their way of tax and spend. 70% of spending belongs to "us." The current "stimulus" spending package, now in the Senate's hands, doesn't touch "us." My family has been affected by this downturn, and I am ready to see my country do what is right and not continue down the road of financial ruin with these pork-laden packages that enslave my daughter's future. I'm ready for Barack Obama to do the radical, right thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home